Search This Blog

Friday 27 April 2012

Haters gonna hate

Now, as the title suggest, I've been dealing with quite a number of bullshit about my blog. Namely by creationists which, not surprising, consists of Christians. I won't stoop so low as to mention their name, cause' it'd just be a waste of space and time.

To begin with, I honestly do not know what the problem is. I mean, have I truly wrote posts that act as a demeaning or condescending statement towards people's belief? All I've done is just express my thoughts on what I believe things appear to be. Is it not true that the Christian faith is very vague and very conflicting in terms of their 'conduct'? The pope for instance, with all his 'grace', 'good will' and 'charity', demands millions of dollars for an appearance in Mexico. What happened to spreading the faith for the sake of spreading the faith? You wanna preach? Go ahead, preach all you want, as if I give two fucks what you're preaching, just keep out of my wallet. I guess now all the pope needs is a group of groupies; oh wait! he do! they are called nuns. Now, it might be just a rumor started off by a troller, but hey, you ever thought what mister popey could do if he sold that big ass gold staff of his? man, he could feed an entire town or perhaps even an entire district in Africa for months! But no, he needs that staff to 'bless' people. Did I also mention that Christians believe that the earth is not more than 6000 years old?? Apparently, a talking snake and a woman made out of the rib of a man is more believable than millions of years of evolution.

Now do you understand why I think that, nay, I see that religion, Christianity in particular is very questionable and vague? It just begs to be questioned and made fun of, it really does. Now, do not pleasure yourself by thinking I wrote this blog specifically for you, I am just taking the opportunity to show YOU the real TRUTH; and to make fun of your little story book, as usual.

cheerio, and 'god bless'.

No comments:

Post a Comment