Search This Blog

Friday 18 May 2012

SPOILERS

GODDAMN SPOILERS.

There, I said it.

Seriously people, I know you are all hyped up over a certain video/song/issue, but damn, keep it down will you? You might think it's fun and fine to give out spoilers like it's nobody's business, but think about it, what if it were YOU in the receiving end of the spoilers? How would you feel? Exactly, that is how I am feeling right now.

I've been a fan of the How I Met Your Mother series for quite some time now; but I took a short break to let the series catch up and instead I focused my attention elsewhere. I EXPECTED discretion and isolation from the series. But nope. It hit me square in the face.

9Gag. The source of all thing unholy.

A post. Seem innocent enough, but noooooooooo. The minute I read that cursed post my eyes bled. They spoiled the season finale for me. THE SEASON.FINALE. That is cruel. Downright cruel. Seriously? You can't find a better idea for a post and had to plagiarize on a series??? Goddamn this people are annoying.

Well, rage aside, life is pretty good. Tiring, but good. I mean, it's university after all, so meh, I'll live. Till next time folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment