Search This Blog

Sunday 22 April 2012

Thin Ice

This past 2 weeks has been a turmoil to my very being. The load of assignments and lack of sleep I can cope, but I don't think I've ever been so in conflict with myself.

I am a very easy-going person, I try not to get too caught up with the madness of life and try to live it through my own pace. But, I am still a human being deep down, and it is normal for human beings to be drawn towards problem. It's a law of nature, when there isn't a problem, humanity will create one. On the same token, I think I might've very well just created a problem for myself. A problem that can't be solved through conventional methods. Something only I can verify and solve myself. I've lost sleep, appetite, focus and even rationality to this confusion. It's a fairly simple problem, but I couldn't control it's coming, nor it's progressiveness. All I could do is just hope the solution is not as crazy as I deem it to be.

The clock is ticking.

No comments:

Post a Comment