Search This Blog

Saturday 19 February 2011

Talent, Less?

Been on the Net [due to boredom obviously] recently and I wandered into Youtube to find something to amuse my life, and I did.

You know those 'talented' artists out there that people are sooo crazy about? You know, the usual, Justin will-never-hit-puberty Bieber and the likes. It got me thinking, why the Hell are they so popular??? I mean seriously, there are loads of people on Youtube that are actually way more talented than them. For example, I recently stumbled upon a kid called Greyson Chance and boy, he do have a chance. Oh sure, he might look like a Bieber, but don't be fooled, his voice is pure gold. Unlike that auto-tuned piece of *censored*. And his name is Grey too, which is the same as my blog title!!

But i digress. Another good example is Merton. This dude goes on Chatroulette[ might as well call it Dickroulette] and does improv piano playing depending on the situation. His skills are good and so are his vocals, and whats more, he is hilarious! Another Youtube legend you might know is SungHa Jung. He puts me to shame with his guitar skills. He is pure gold. A prodigy with fingers that is blessed by the Gods[ if God does exist] and a sharp mind.

Seeing all of this talent on a website where people mostly go in hopes to find a girl strip teasing[well, guys mostly], It really made me think, WHY THE FUCK is everybody hyped up about crappy artists like Justin Bieber and those bloody idols??? It just doesn't make sense.

Well, seeing that I've touched an issue that would surely provoke you Bieber Fever Lovers out there, do give thoughts.

P/S: I hate 'Baby' the most

No comments:

Post a Comment