Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 February 2011

It's a whole new world~

Damn right it is a whole new world. A whole new world of blogging and God knows what.

Anyway, I shall start my sermon today and wrap it up as quick as possible, gotta hit the sack soon. Well, for starters... I have NO IDEA what to say. Oh wait, I do actually.

*Ahem* well, as we all know, the weather these days is getting pretty F'ed up. I mean seriously, It's like being in a boiling oven in this stinkin' island! Okay, perhaps i am exaggerating, but still, come on, a little cloud wouldn't hurt. I seriously think that Earth is at it's limit, and those corporations are still going on with their 'go green' campaign. Pah! Even my little cousin can define 'going green' better than those *censored*.

Speaking of pollution, I just know that the Toyota Prius actually causes MORE pollution than a Land Rover. Reason being, the battery that the Prius has is mined from Canada, transfered to the UK for manufacturing, to India for oh, i don't know, purification? and finally to Japan where it's finally assembled. In the long term, the cost and pollution of the transfer is actually worst than a Land Rover. Not to mention, the MPG[miles per gallon] of the Prius is lower than a Jaguar! A Jaguar! And let's not forget where the power from the battery comes from. It's from... China? Nah, there's just saliva on the pavements there.. Oh right! The power plants!

Well, enough of sarcasm for the night. Question; is a Prius really that damaging to the environment? Thoughts anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment