Search This Blog

Friday 28 December 2012

Deck the halls!


BOOM! I am back baby!

Ahhhh, been awhile since I blogged. Felt voided of every reason to blog due to my previous blog's poorly choosen design scheme. Oh welp, that is what happens when you become a lazy bum who is too lazy to even write a simple CSS and HTML script.

Now, moving along, it has been my third semester in university and I've pretty much adapted to the life; just another way to say I am practically used to the lifeless lifestyle of an IT student har har har. But I digress...

Moving on!

I have been exposed to sooooo much awesome stuff this year. Lets not mention CF cause I will just burst in my RAWR RAWR mode due to overjoy. Now, stuff like Star Trek: Voyager just makes me go all (≧∇≦)/. I SWEAR, 2012 IS A GOOD YEAR FOR SCIENCE.

I mean, the elusive Higgs Boson has been found (RAWRRRRRRR) and the Mars Rover made in to Mars (RAWRRRRRRRR). Oh science (T▽T).

Now, BOOKS I'VE READ (or reading):
Cosmos - Carl Sagan (RAWRRRRRR)
The God Delusion - Richard Dawkins
The Pale Blue Dot - Carl Sagan (RAWRRRRRR)
Physics Of The Future - Michio Kaku
Physics Of the Impossible - Michio Kaku
Billions and Billions - Carl Sagan (RAWRRRRR)

Oh lord, I love me some good book.

As for CF, just one thing need to be said; IMMA GONNA TRY TO COS AGAIN NEXT YEAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment