Search This Blog

Monday 4 July 2011

Back From The Slumber

Ahh, been months since I've been on here! Busy busy busy, what can I say? =p

Life's a bit of a mess for me now lolx, in a state of limbo. One part of me is worrying like hell for my SPM, the other just don't give a flying ****. Here's a little update of what happened to me in the past few months;

Obtained my driving license, FINALLY! So fun to drive here and there~ but under the supervision of uncle and aunty =.=... Finished playing the epic game Dragon Age 2[WooT!!!], however, only once. Don't have enough time and patience to play another time. And I've finally discovered the sleeping atheist hidden within me, though I suppose you can say I am more towards agnostic, thanks to the stellar book 'The God Delusion' by Richard Dawkins. Bravo sir, if I had a hat I'd tip it to your direction. Oh! And been snapping a few pictures here and there, will upload them when I have the chance. Recently I went for my school's music classical 'Beauty & The Beast'. Very nice show, though in my honest opinion, the main actress is a bit... stale... I mean, it's like she had a processor for a heart, but I digress. I've also finally got so hyped up about airsoft, that I am trying to get one in Malaysia[damn things are illegal here, shit].

And now here I am, in front of the comp, when i should really be studying for my SPM... Damn, well folks, till next time! Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment